Avdolyan Albert Alikovich

Chairman of the Board of Directors
  • Primary shareholder of the Elga Coal Project.
  • He was born in 1970 in the Krasnoarmeysky district of Krasnodar Krai/
  • In 2013, he established New Home charitable fund for disabled children, orphans, and critically ill patients.
  • In 2018, he invested in the restoration of production facilities at OJSC Hydrometallurgical Plant.
  • In 2019, his A-Property structure became the proprietor of the Yakutsk Fuel and Energy Company (YATEK).
  • In April 2020, his A-Property company completed an acquisition of 51% of the shares of Elgaugol Ltd, Elga-Road Co. Ltd, and Mechel-Trans-Vostok LLC from Mechel PAO; he also obtained an option to buy out the remaining 49% from Gazprombank, which was exercised in December 2020 and allowed Albert Avdolyan  to consolidate 100% of the Elga Coal Complex assets.
  • In 2020, an official opening of Point of the Future fund fully implemented by the investor's New Home fund took place in Irkutsk. A similar complex is to be built in Yakutia.
< Back