- She graduated from the Moscow State Academy of Chemical Engineering with a degree in cybernetic engineering and the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in international economics; she has completed training and worked in one of Germany's largest banks.
- She holds a Candidate of Sociological Sciences degree.
- She has over 20 years of management experience in a foreign bank and large international holding companies.
- From 2008 to 2010, she served as Deputy General Director for Corporate Finance at Scartel LLC (YOTA brand)
- Since 2010, she has served as Head of the Representative Office of Wooden Fish Agency Limited.
- Since 2015, she has served as President of the New Home Foundation for Assistance to Children with Disabilities, Orphans and the Seriously Ill.
- Since 2018, she has served as Director of Point of the Future, an Autonomous Non-Profit Organization.
- Since 2018, she has been General Director of A-Property LLC.
- Since November 2019, she has been a member of the Elga Coal Complex Board of Directors.