CEO of Management Company Elgacoal LLC
- He was born in 1975 in the city of Kommunarsk, Voroshilovgrad Region, Ukrainian SSR
- He spent his entire childhood in the village of Dipkun, Amur Region.
- His father was a military railway worker and helped to build the Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM).
- He graduated from the Donbass Mining and Metallurgical Institute with a specialisation in construction engineering.
- He graduated from the MISiS National Research Technological University with a degree in mine engineering.
- From 2005 to 2011, he held a number of senior leadership positions at enterprises in the coal industry.
- From 2012, he served as CEO of VostokUgol Management Company LLC.
- Since 2016, he has served as Chairman of the Management Board of Vostok-Ugol Management Company LLC.
- He is a member of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- He is a member of the Scientific and Expert Council of the State Commission for the Development of the Arctic.
- He is head of the Working Group on Development of the Arctic and Northern Sea Route of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- He has been awarded with the following departmental insignia:
- Miner's Glory (full cavalier)and
- Discoverer of a Deposit